2007/11/26

Soap Drama

I can't remember how long ago I was addicted to soap drama -- maybe never before, but I did today and the week before, tonight, by 9 sharp, I seat still in front of the Sony TV, watching the third episode of " Sung Mystic Criminal Case " - sorry for the plain translation, this is the soap drama draw my attendtion third week ago, and I never forget my happy Monday engagement with it - with my wife. how funny to addict to it?

Walked up to my room and recieved SMS from Nancy, I called her last Thursday for asking favor , a favor requested by Candy, not because I am her friend, but to save a female entreprenure's business career, so, I relay the message and asked for Coco's help - yes, Nacny response to me with a positive tone, I forward it to Candy and hope she can survive this crisis.

Taking the route 106 to Fulong beach, our first experience by mountain route, 106 to Shuang Shi and connected to Highway Number 2, we spend less than an hour on the road and reach the fulong beach, even we take a very flesh way to the beach we love, but we did the same old trick by buying 2 Fu Long lunch box - the price increase from 50 to 55 NT finally, cause we are wondering how long they can keep the price , and take the lunch box to She Cheng Resting Area, enjoy our lunch box and enjoy the sea view.

Manage to draft the csr Community 2008 goal - a one way goal wait for discussion with my colleage , however , the draft is for our discussion, I know everyone is working in hell but with the happy attitude, but I am willing to share with them the business goal we are going after, wife take her suana at Alexzenda, I was taking a seat at Mr. Brown cafe - for the convience of free wi-fi, spent 3 hours to finish my long awaiting blue print for 2008. the table next me is a middle age man - probabely at my same age, he made appointment with a few person - man and woman to deal with the worthern company financial situation, asked one not to cash-in the check, begging the other to take her house for morgage, Woo, this is very LIVE to me, how come very self-employee must facing the situation of looking for money? I don't know if he can make it today, but the table he taken seems to be a remote office to him, cause when those counter - negociator was gone, he will chat with the shop clerk, and they are familiar to each other, he even share with them his financial crisis.... so, as a stranger who listen to so many inside story of his business and secret. I don't know how to express it, I knew he knows, cause when nobody's there, he will share some of the attention to me - am I a target for lenting him money? this is crazy and I really hope the misearable day won't come to my world..

Wife took me to an eyeware company for making one new pair of glasses, I am happy, it cost some, and I am happy , very happy.

The GIO co-sponser Taiwan People on Discovery Channel run the story of Steve Chang - the founder of Trend Micro - wife is so picky about every shot Steve did at the documentary, I asked Why? so cute she is , response with : He is your competitor, well,veryone only have one life to live, choose whatever he or she likes, My wife - a bias supporter always.

Bengo's tree project cause my concerned, make it -- a great plan, break it -- may jerpodize our friendship, I am in a fifty - fifty dilime and need a well thought check before the second presentaiton - on Dec. 8th.