2007/12/10

Hey Pal

Yes. I did send my photo blog these days, but not text, too lazy and complain about the melfunction for my desk top at home - I need to get it repaired, really.

Headline news for today, by noon, Candy annouce her company - Alexzendar Health Club will temperory close immediately due to the incapable of support it's opperation financially. I receive the SMS from Sean, who I engaged year ago for providing scynological consultancy to Candy, I didn't think much but to send her a message : Gear Up, this is not the end, only a process in life. checking the web news after lunch with Lawson - his voice is up agian since the decesion of returning to Sony group was made, I feel happy for him. the webnews disclose limited information about Candy's press announcement, I knew she handle this difficulty for too long, mentally and phisically, it's time to call it an end, but how to reslove the complain from customer, members is the big challenge ahead. I arrange flower this afternoon, this is the least I can do, really. and I hope to chapter 11 is a good rescure to her. Wife called and inform me this news, what about the rights to the members? I asked her to join my preyer to Candy, but not to think of the rights for keep exercise. we do hope the storm will pass quickly.

Bengo and I had a 3 days interaction, very profound and very interesting, it may end up with my join a paper company in short.. Last Sat. we did the second presentation for the TREE WORKS project, I did it alone, with decent research and prepeartion, I think the presentaion win the trust and appreciation from Bengo, and our team members also. Bengo asked if I may attend the Sunday event - the Young Enterprenure International Campaign's 5th anniversly event. I said OK, then after the 2 hours event, we had a 30 minutes coffee and I agree to join LCPC as the country head in Taiwan-- my function is in a marketing angel to help LCPC transform to a top 3 company in the world for corruage packaging company and help to illustrate the future company. I really apprecaite Bengo's effort and trust and also the risk taking for inviting me for this new future. it keep me thinikng, I have the commitment to contribute and I will take all my energy to learn and to fit in the industry. Wife Bengo is very swift, she is right, Bengo called this morning by 11 am, to confirm my intention and my on board day. yes , there are lot of questions I should ask, but should I? if I have the confidence to learn and to contribute, why bother to ask, but to follow my heart this time ( or every time ), or do I need a crusition for this ? What complicate me is the future of csr Community and the settlement for those unsloved.

Until yesterdy, I didn't know that wife talking to my acsent on the attic everyday, because she has no one to talk to, but the silent ancent she respected, I feels so sorry for her, I am not the person she can even relax and rely. so, LCPC offer is nothing but an important milestone for me. and for my family. I need to learn how to perform the best and be the appropriate person too. Bengo is much more experience than me in the jungle, and in his industry, I will and should come up with value / added value for the company and for Bengo, I wish the combination is a win win situatiion, again, to cote on what he say over the phone : this is the venture we both take and we take the same risk as well. he asked me not to be so stressed. I know I must return to the person I familar, creatvie, confidenct, integrity and hoping for global outreach. thsi is me, Roger, and I am willing to take LC with me this time.

Young Entreprenuship Inernational is a pet project from Paul - after the traumma he encouted yeara ago - one of his partner fauid and take away billion of customer deposit, this didn't fail him, networking save him and Ephoh is the new initative to shap his future, YEI is an elite help elite program, from the 5 years performacne presentation, I can see clear how the elite trying so hard to bridge the young talent, but too many entrprenure business plan competition, to little room for new entreprenuet to be success in Taiwan, this is a catch 22 now, but Youth is your asset, no doubt.

Do I love Tree, Yes, but do I love paper industry? well, I don't know, I don't have time for any career rationale judgement but to go with the flow and to take what my wife advise - I can't afford to let her down, worring about me every moment every day. 2 years on the road. the drifting is long enough.

Now is a hot potato : how to convey the big change with my Key Stakeholders : csr Community / Mr. Harold Han / Key account who helps us and me....

Advacne Tech foundation found me, or Morgan - the executive recruiter found them, I was connected by the foundation today, Morgan told me last week that my Brand / Marketing expertise may connected with ICT industry big shop, because go branding is a very important stategy to take, and Taiwan is on the cross road again..and Morgan mark his word and I get the appointment tomorrow evening. browsing the major task and theme the foundation do, accidentaly I discovered the sudden pass away of it's formal CEO Mr. Su, he is the pioneer who lauch the debut business plan competition among campus 9 years ago, from the memories people wrote, I can sesne the lost of a good guy. no wonder, the foundation is hunting for new leaders. if there are choice between NGO and For Profit position, I will choose the for profit as I am not yet to be put aside as " Retired or Washing out "

Chu Chu - the president of Forest Primary School may success Luis Chen as the Chairperson of TBS , a surprise and not surprise to me, she is qualified and the eco-system may chance since. remember last Sunday, the 5th grade gathering at one of the family's bakery school. we spend the whole afternoon with bread / snacks and lot of talking, how nice to have school fellows like in Forest and how lucky Sound can grow and mature now.

Golden Camposs is not as good as I expected, however, it is a family reunion session for 4 of us, Fruit re-join family activity since this, although her level of patient running out after returning from Tamsui on Dec. 8th ( why I recall the date ? because this is the time radio news 98 broadcast my interviewing - with Mafan, we do had a good time on air - I will check his blog then )

Fail to do my house keeping for week, messing up, I need to get organised. really. and sending my resume to Bengo now...