2003/06/13

Trying to find comfortable and stylish computer desk at home, it seems this goal can't marry in Taiwan, less expensive one is easy to identify, but for those with design and quality appear you either can't find here or it will cost you fortune to get one, my secretary browse the web and find me a good solution, what impress me is the adjustable height for the supporting table. it will free you from sit / stand and wheeled chair /' table also let you move the table where ever you want, the only questions is, even it's a wireless environment, but there's no wireless power supplier for such a workstation, so, bear in mind, every hardware need a " working test " to make sure the " user experiences " stand.

I am still looking for my home PC table solution in stylish and comfortable way. I even think of, if the solution is perfect enough and can really fit the interior deco, then , I may put the table in my living room, it may go with other furniture and design, then I can access to my PC, or browse on the web anytime.