2004/04/01

I was so upset when receiving the call from IDB -- An affiliate of MOEA, one of the section chief speak to me in a bold and rude manner in regard to our complain about the unfair competition , we send out the attorney letter the day before yesterday and complain about the sudden change of infrastructure from major domain carrier which put all the ISP in a very bad situation, we claim that this action is to increase our cost and build hurdle for foreign investment company such as us.

I respect governmental body who willing to solve foreign investment company's problem, but I don't appreciate the attitude this section chief expressed, he said : why don't you assemble all the ISP and protect in front of DGT ? Don't you know this is a trendy fashion these days ? Are you aware that the complain I send really making people unhappy? when this kind of expression coming from the government official, I show no respect for him, my response is direct and simply, I told him I am paid to act and the company hire me to protect its interest in a healthy competition business environment, why challenge me in person ? who make them feel losing face ? it's not me, it's the truth which they don't know how to handle well and don't respect the rights every foreign investor obtained. although the conversation last for about 5 minutes, but it really ruin my day.

try the bloglines and discover a new world of knowledge and interest, I shall regularly visit the site and educate myself all the time, people say, knowledge is the only asset no man can take away from you.

Wife have a serious quillier with Fruit again, again, the very passive attitude make her mother angry, last night, I talked to her and ask her to return the cosmetic which she bought earlier, I am not surprise about her behavior, but wife was astonished and react a bit emotional, how come a kid only 12 years old can manager herself to Watson’s along and bought a set of cosmetic? when wife found one eye-shadow make up tool on the back of the car, she is so mad, I urge Fruit to return all the staff ( I knew this is more than one piece ), We told her if she fail to enroll in top 5 rank for the coming mid-term examination, we will bring her to saloon and making her hair cut to a ear-level, she's been spending too much time on appearance.

I don't really want to take away her love for long hair or deprive her from childhood innocence. I believe my wife neither, why the relationship build between parent and kid must be like this, complain each other all the time until they went independence and grow to its very end.

It recall me when went to the movie “ Taking live “ with wife last weekend, actress ( who is the actress in Tome Raider ) have one scene require her to take off all her cloth and perform erotic emotion naked, as her father John Volft is quiet a famous actor, but if her daughter didn’t become a star, he may never got change to see his daughter’s body after her age of 7, what’s an interesting finding coming to my mind. So, all the parent shall precious the time they spend with their kid when they are young and counting on them always.