2004/04/07

Acting on Marketing for almost 2 months, I spend decent time with members and bring them to dinner quite often, from the marketing seminar, welcome meals, spring gathering to after strategy meeting dinner, all kinds of eating became a new tradition, I am not sure if this is a new burden for everyone, but I can tell they are getting use to speak a lot of things in front of me.

Last night, we had a gathering at Thai restaurant, I have not been there for quiet a long time, this is an expensive Thai restaurant, we eat and talk and everyone feels relax.

Marketing staff are getting used to my way of management – fully authorization, might the focus, ignore the detail, happy and easy, I hope S.’s on board won’t cause they feel uncomfortable. Change is an on going flow. No one will stop it and no one can.