2003/06/13

This is the ideal practice board to publish what you want to say on the blog by using your second language. writing in English is a big deal in Taiwan, well, as least this is my personal opinion, my tainting for writing in English all come from my job training, working in multinational company will force you ( yes, Force ) to do everything in English, you get promote, then you are closed to whose who can only read and speak English, for better communication result, you naturally grow and improve your linguistic capability, so, doing by learning or leaning by doing turn my English writing from the simply tool function to think orientation.

Practice makes perfect, for the last 2 and half year, I transfer the job from American manage company to a Japanese managed company, my chance of using English become less and less, especially when it come to speak, so, starting from last month, I use 30 minutes to read ( Yes, read English -- by pick one English book ) in the early morning ( well, if I didn't stay up too late and can wake up on 7:00 am ), this is my new routine now, so, my tongue won't get stock when it come to English speaking, share with all of you, especially to myself. " Sharpen the saw " -- the 7th habit of highly efficient people, practice is essential if you wish to carry a power tool / instrument.