2004/04/08

Terry the Fox, I like it, I like the name, at Gala dinner last night, I met the powerful OEM / ODM tycoon Foxtron president during the meal, only a few conversation, but it worth shaking hand, as he is a legend to entrepreneur , I approach him and exchange business card as custom; the opening of flagship shop in Taiwan is not a big thing, but with the 50 more executive delegation coming over from Japan is different, the FAIR itself should be fun, witness the opening and see the performance of QRIO, they are so cute, it demonstrate the future and technology this company commit to bring to the world; of course, it cost money to bring over these high-tech robot.

Dinner drag to long with loose focus, no programming idea result to a " when should we end it ? " embarrassing situation, we have all the sister / family company in the hall, high-ranking government officials and business leaders in Taiwan. the only purpose for me to attend this dinner is to pass one business card to the President of the dominate carrier in Taiwan, as we are raising our voice to the unfair competition condition, I really don't want to screw my personal relationship with him, we bring him to see the big shot in Feb. on our way back, he mentioned the love of Bum and wondering where he can find the good Bum shops, I happen to know one and keep the business card with me, so, I pass on this card to him, every touch is personal, I know he knows.

Release my emotion to my EMBA Classmate during the dinner as well, he is one of the delegation from government, he tried to help solving the unfair competition issue, according to him this is why the section chief call me, but the unfriendly tone really make me mad, I complained and show him how I feel about it, if I don't release, then I won't keep this relationship..