2004/07/13

I called and leave message to Alex's staff, didn't get the chance to persoanlly devlier the " I Pass it " but will wait until his call tomorrow; this is kind of relief as well, a relief for uncertain future, although the remaining presence is an uncertian status quo.

C. is resigned and will leave by Aug. 15, her reason is to pursue the post-graduation study overseas, I have a coffee with her at our Starbucks and learnt more about her leaving, my wild guest is she will then stay in the States, met other blond guy and be a global person; when conduct the annual apprisail, I told her she it smart but to fast in reaction to project, this is a weakness point which need improvement. I wishing her well and tell her I love to writing the recommendation letter for her.

J. send a short mail with the heading " even better ", she knows how to release the dose of feeling in a very precise way, my respones is " more than word ", friend in life is a long term commitment, as the " shadow land " I just read, the story about C.S. Lewis, the closet of oneself is the treasure won't letting other to touch, how come people want to share their secret with the most trustworth friend, be afraid of the lost memory ? a life time question to me.

Andrew called by 10:00 pm who stopped my watching the DVD KEDMA -- a young graduate from NTU who I met during the case study competiton last year, he get a offer from Sony Music and Kuro ( a extream alternative for music career ), I receive his first mail one week ago and answer to his inquiry by phone, today, he is anxicious to know which way to go ? be a markeing expertise then clime the corporate latter to the executive postion in media company or be a creative producer develop his passion of art / entertainment to the glory of life ? everyone had this delimn, I tried to explain the differece in between and tell him to careflully examine his future goal and dream, he said that the answer come to him already.

L. knock my office in late afternoon and confess about his " organizational restucture " is to replace a non performing staff, a newly create positon and function may not fit the role and capability of this person, the result is easy to see, a perosn leave the company with frustration or hatry. I like him, not because the confession but his passion to bring light and heat to his dept. and thinks as an executive -- as the little booklet " Assertiveness " inspired me, I told L. to honesty deal with this complicaty and handle it with respect, hope he understand.

Sharing 2 Music company team-building story with our head of HR during our coffee break, one was the outing before operation and our fisr company trip to Korean for Sking, she seems inspired by these 2 ture story, " Think begin with the end in mind " is the only way to designe a unforgetable memory. this is how we did in the music days.




0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home