2003/06/30

this month is a big moth for me, I suddenly become famous , after my EMBA classmate call me to alliance on a Government - Industry complementary chain in the Broadband Development Filed, my life become busy, my public figure raised all of a sudden, today, I went for a seminar chaired by my classmate, he approached me and shake hand with me, demonstrate my VIP status among all the attendee, he already arranged a keynote speech on the 25th of July to talk about the now popular " Mobile entertainment ", then another governmental body asking me to deliver another speech in conjunction with Wireless Internet, to prepare this 2 different subject will turn my life to hell, but in comes another invitation with a very short notice, to deliver a speech on the " Taiwan Knowledge Association " on the coming Friday with the topic " E-commerce after SARS ", So, my life with be miserable these days.

On top of that, interview with one of the prime newspaper is scheduled on this Friday morning with the theme " Marketing Hero " , the reporter went for one of my speech 2 weeks ago, she is impressed about my insight and foresight of marketing and today, beside taking note during the 3 hours seminar, she wish to cover my story in the newspaper via contact with our in-house PR. to sum it up. July will be my Media month, from newspaper to speech on all occasions, if the newspaper release the story prior to my 2 speeches, then it will be a free promotion for the hosting governmental body.

Ye, the pace of life faster after complete of the MBA courses, open Thursday for additional arrangement / appointment / meetings put myself back in the circle of business environment, I made the new routine on PDA, and wish to carry it out , let's call it my personal and professional life KPI.