2003/06/27

tonight, we held the first after school EMBA party, I am the organizer for the first dinner, Eugenia -- my assistant who support me in great many areas and helping me organize this dinner perfectly; because every party we choose to eat Chinese food, so I decided to change the rule and book " KO " a restaurant provide EuroAsian food in western manner; the turn out is great, 43 classmate reply for attending, and total show up is 41, Chief Chu is so happy with the turn up, a few of classmate approach me and congratulated on this successful gathering and appreciate my well organize and follow up action in which ultimately push every one drop their important issue and raise the gathering priory up to their agenda.

Just like the reunion of long lost friend, everyone stand up, toast to each other, raise their voices, chat and laugh, eat and drink, the wine is never enough for the class like us, so, I control it up to 18 bottles for the entire dinner, MBA graduated shall keep good manner in all kind of occasions, so, as the organizer, I try to control the alcohol level of the party, it seems work.

Extension of personal relationship is like building personal network, if you are happy, then your network will grow; relationship based on classmate is something stronger then based on business, cause there's no interest , competition in between, I am glad to conduct the first gathering party, hope what I achieved can be treated as culture for who organize the next gathering.

I lost my voice due to yielding too much, I need to keep the order for waiter and waitress to serve the right meal to right person, it's a tough job, when you see everyone is so happy, you can't really policy them, the most noise MBA in Taiwan, I guess, this is another memory building process, we are making our personal history.