2003/06/25

I went for a table tennis session last night at the Regent Club, this is the first time I joint a strangers' sport competition , due to a weekly game play with friends, I managed to get back the " Game feel " and feel comfortable when playing the game, my body, rack and ball fit quite well, so, last nigh, I conquer them all, 5 persons join the bll game, and I win all the plays; well, since it's game, so I didn't play nice, try to win every game, to those strangers, they might be not so happy about me -- an intruder come to the game at the first time and screw the ambience.

Sweaty, concentrate on game, win the game make me exciting, for last few months, the table tennis game play habit gradually developed, 5 of the members were enjoy the game and wish to carry out it as regular as possible; we play on every Saturday afternoon, 3 - 4 hours, normally I will change 3 T-shirt and drink at least 2000 cc of water, the circulation make me feel healthy, refresh and relax.

I am glad to find a place where I can play in week days, new aspect, new friends, new player .

Today, we held a strategic meeting outside the office, it's kind of escape but productive, the strategic meeting normally will run for 12 hours - it's a quarterly pain and gain. Anyway, I will leave by 6:30 pm and join my dinner with table tennis players tonight.