2003/12/31

Good-bye to 2003, I send out my new year greeting letter to all employee as usual, I fully understand the response won't be in return writing, this is basic human nature, I am not expecting to any of the correspondence , but if some of them ( even only one ) been influence by the letter, then the mission is served.

add 60,000 plus NT for family insurance today, it's a burden, but it's an evitable human decision, you never know what will happen next and you will never want to be " not prepared yet " and my other saving can off-set the due even my job can't be secure in the coming years, so, I am comfortable about this new arrangement.

Say good bye to 2003, I am planning to do it at the balcony on the top of my house, I never do the count down before, maybe tonight, at home, with family.