2004/04/11

Dinner with Ray, son of my junior high teacher who is a little emigrate and now going back to handle business in Greater China; he is a very mature person and we do had a great time in New Hama; during the conversation, we exchange idea of how the new broadband service will take off and how the ' out of box " development will chang everything; Chef Shu - a hard core "Pan-Blue " person, who don't mind the political preference of his guess, and directly probe his " instinct finding " about the President gun shot; some of the guests joint his conversation; well, I don't know, maybe I am too conservative thus didn't show my feeling to them.

Saturday morning, the ping pong party wasn't arranged, so I stay home and watch the ' G3 in Denver " convert DVD, Joe is as attractive as before, Steve is as smart as usual, Yemin gain a lot of fat --- this is not quiet acceptable if you going to be a " Guitar hero " -- long hair, leather jacket, low-waist pant and work out body -- no fat around your belly, this is cause unhappy experience when rock on stage, 3 of there have great technique, electric guitar is the " sound ' than turn me on and fly me somewhere out of the world; I haven’t yet decided attending the Michael Angelo concert tonight or not, it's been a while for my to attend the " young concert ", but I did buy 2 tickets for " Jeff / Sky " concert in Taipei, it is scheduled on the 29th.

Wife decided to bring Fruit to one of her favorite buffet as a " good intention " to rebuild the relationship, my wife said Fruit's bias may cause by my parent, who had the only son in the family ( Me ) and so our family may exist the sex discrimination and made Fruit’s behavior abnormal -- I don't exactly know but wish the mother and daughter can live happily, I really don't want to see my wife yell to Fruit first thing in the morning and shout at her as the end of day, this is not healthy at all. we were there -- 3 of us by 2:00 pm for the high tea , so many people, ate until 4:30 -- we do have a harmony afternoon .

weekend movie is " Hellboy " another movie adapted from Comic book, maybe I read " Wired " article before the movie, so, have some expectation about it, it's a good one, red-skin and horn fit this character.

watching TV and know the 410 gathering in front of Presidential Palace wasn’t a peace ending, in the late evening, it turn out to be a riot and rest, I feel so bad when watching live in a small restaurant, this definitely do no good for Taiwan, the break up is a ' for sure " fortune.

Henry Lee came back for the president gun shot investigation, he wins a lot of appraisal, the day before, we watch the live broadcasting for his criminal scene re-construction work in Tainai, he is so into his specialty and working 22 hours a day to examine this important and complicate case.

I am not in the mood to write thesis today, bad inside, sunshine outside, would like to go out. and out