2004/06/21

after the routine managers' meeting on Monday morning, my secretary connected a phone call to me, it is Professor C. my advisor for MBA thesis writing and oral exam. he told me my orla test will be held on next Monday, this is a thunder falling on to my head, I didn't submit my thesis draft to orla test professor, it all comes so suddenly; this is a buring fire in front of me; I sent a day off mail to COO and making necessary contact with classmate who will participate on the same session with me next Monday, it leave me 48 hours to finalized my thesis draft and send it to the oral test porfessors before Thursday, I know this is what Professor C. help me, don't fooling around and picking up the piece; I better puting myself together and kicking the ball next Monday.

Lunch for another PBS discussion, I am not sure if the alternation of governmental policy is a plus to the candidate or not, C. told me not to think too much, when it comes, it comes, but as Professor K. update my all the inforamtion, I am involved and act as the silent partner to them, althought I thinks the game is over, but there's slice of hope floating in the air.

reserve juice louge with E. and J. this is the private conversation before the Eagles project, by end of Friday, I will know if we have the deal;

I turn on the clock alarm and adjust to 5 am in the morning, I don't have time to waste, try the early morning writing and see how far I can get tomorrow.

I am only a few days to MBA, be stimulate.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home