2004/08/03

Having 2 welcome talks with new employee, this is a routine I did for every new comers, this time, I didn't spend too much time talking with them, as it developed for a while, I may lost the curioity of asking questions; same as the coffee break, sometimes I need to create the topic for the conversation, kind of tourcing to me.

Bring M. to the Sushi restaurant , this is for my personal interest, he is a gorment, find a good place to eat will save time to discuss the hard topics, as no relevent issue on hand , the routine " lunch reveiw " need to be taken cared, this is how I did, find us a good restaurnt and eat. having the shusi is geat, got time to talk with the owner and learn that he open this restaurant 30 years ago and offer a 2000 NT average shushi for coutomer then, you know what? 2000NT in 30 years ago, it equal to 20,000 NT today at least, we enjoy the shusi -- well, they keep the price at 2000 each and sustain the quality as usual. we are happy and I SAVE a lot of breath.

welcome coffee with J. second intern in summer, third generation of Cologlomate in Taiwan, a nice / polite and well educated boy, I send him 2 tickets to Steve Vai's concert, that's the first experience for him to attend rock concert, a rare experience , well, you have to try it the first time before decided to drop it from you interest list. I encouge people to try new things, I did the same myself; J. also asked me about the motive to joint YPO, I told him the ture reflection of my heart, no distortion and no cover up.

tonight, I bought myself a ticket to a Drama at National Theater, enjoy the stage alone is not offen to see, being used to bring accompany to every cluture / entertainment activity, sharing become a habit, to be there alone with no one echo your reaction immediately is kind of lonely to me, see what happens.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home