2004/08/03

I failed to finish the drama in national thearter, this is the second time my body withdraw from the cluture event; the first show was " Tea house " as wife couldn't stand it, we left on the interval; for this new one, I went along and quit at interval also.

I did not appreciate this covered drama from Italy, the irony didn't cause me laugh, it didn't create any laugh from the samrt desing , either in the story development or in the line it produced; the laughting reaction by the body language wasn't what I expected from this drama company. outside the theater, Eslite book shop and the open space attract me more, buy a few books and enjoy watching kids playing with the water, I wait for a while and went home.

Movie caught me tighter than other performing arts, I used to a dark room , it help you concentrate on where the light is on -- screen basically, TV ? Maybe.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home