2004/09/23

I must recreate the next value of me and to rebuild the confidence in me; I've been quite for too long, this is the sign of depressing, sign of isolation, sigh of withdraw and a sign of failure. No matter how hard the environment and how awful the situation, I am better off than most of the people, I am not starving, not out of job, not in huge debt, not suffer from losing of any beloved; attitude determine the feeling of happiness, I should not forget how I set my cellar phone opening screen " Happiness is decided by oneself ", I need to put myself together, finding a new interest area, new goal ( or to achieving goals I set earlier this year ) and new energy.

Had a relativity long conversation with sounds teaching at Forest Primary School, this gentleman again emphasis on his symbol of ADHD, from the conversation we conducted , I found the evaluation of his adeptness to the school will be a serious test for them, the 2 weeks probation should be ended today, the trial study for 2 weeks is for school, kids and parent to think if Forest is the idea place for the children, I subtlely elaborate the question of " Does the school accept him ? " but the answer is not positive, then I learn a few things about Sound which I didn't pay decent attention before :

1. His people skill or interaction skill with others -- no matter they are kids with the same age or adult, he have problem developing an appropriate relationship with, according to the teacher, he don't know how to make friend with in the peer group, his initiative may even hurt other kids feeling, as for developing relationship with adult, he don't trust them, it take decent time for him to trust adult.
2. Distract by other attraction -- he will be easily seduced or team-up with influence group even they lead him to misbehaver activity, he didn't know how to tell the good guy from the bad guy, as long as someone want to play with him, he treat them as friends, he didn't have the cautions to tell who will hurt him.
3. Emotion in reaction - yell, cry, shout are very often perform when he don't feel right, losing patient in communication with others when in confrontation.
4. Can't be discipline -- always out of conditions and didn't know what to do by the guidance, the ' lost of order " make him a heavy caring kids among other student.

the message from his teacher is clear, Sound didn't improve in his second week of trial study, I feel depress, as we found some great improvement in him over the weekend, the significant behavior change means nothing to the teacher; all I can say is this is the fortune he must face, what a parent can do is understand his deficit and help him whatever we can.

If his entry trial study were rejected, we have to put him back to the normal educations system, as least, all of us ( me, my wife and Sound ) learn a great lesson of how to fairly treat and respect one another; we are prepared, and hope Sound is prepared too.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home