2004/09/14

Being Alone is the pleasure I hope recently, when asked by an old friend about my happy status, this is what come from my mouth; I said to her I am retired from ' love ; less passonate in business activity, didn't create any excuse or reason to go out alone without family companion; is this a symbol of aging or losing energy; I don't know; but watching more and more Europen movie is a fact, the fact of reflecting my life to what I hope, the up and down and surprise full of the film is what I hungry for; but now, it's quite, not dead water; stagnate is the status I can't stand; I must find a way out, this is why " Being Alone " is what I am looking for.

Had a dream the day before yesterday, I dreamt about Sound, he participate on a 200 meter racing and win the gold madel, amazingly, he break the world recored, I can remembered clearly the record he made is 18.88 seconds to finishing 200 meters; I wrote him this story today, as Sound is on a boarding school now, I begin to write him a short letter diary, to subject for today is he break the world record in my dream, and the interpretation is a father's love to his son, for the health and happiness in his life.

Heavy study the Public Media issues, with help from C. I managed to come up with an in-depth viewpoint, I am invited to attend the seminar to present it, another testing water session in front of me.

the food in Amico is not as good as before, they must change chef, only 3 tables for lunch today, compare with my memory, the business is far worst than before. I didn't eat much as I have to prepare my stomach for dinner with Yu.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home