2004/09/07

Made an eearly appointment with the supervisor of Forest elementray school, I brought my wife and Sound to go with; driving on the super highway 3, exit at the interexchange Nan-Shen, follow a wilding road up, we arrvied by 8:30 am, the dogs didn't bark, it surprise the supervisor, when we have our first interview, Sound was playing at the sand pot and building castle with other student; the interviewing ( conversation basically ) is very healthy, I never dream of forest a boarding school, a novel place crowded with celebriety, the conversation confirmed it; I knew it was not a paradise, nor a hell, this is a miniture norm of society for student. since they quested all the student stay in the domitary, study / live / environment were combined into the education system.

when departure, we asked Sound if he like to stay and study here, he agreed, my wife put out a few doubt when seeing other students playing outside the classroom when the class is on, saw 3 students taking their roller blade and walking down the hill, I am fine with all the naturelly happen activity; this is a challenge for both children and parent. I am hoping the experimental try is a win-win situation.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home