2004/09/01

Today is additional day off for my wife's birthday, but we spend the day quite normally; in the morning, I told my wife I don't want to wasting time and sleep till noon, so, we send our kids to school and follow with our normal life, she went for morning swimming, I pick one Starbucks close by and reading the ' Finacial Managment " text book; I spend 2 and half house reading it and done 4 charpter so far, as it is almost confirmed that I will teach at Puli for the new semester, I don't want to screw it up.

we met by 11:00 am and went for picking up Sound, and then Fruit, our schedule this afternoon is to attend the " Human Body Atonomy Exhibitation " in Natioanal Science and Education Center, a new public exhibition hall located in Shilin; this is our first time there, before we bought the admition, we urge kids to finish their home work , the desige of this center is very impressive, should be a good place to conduct varies science related activity; we begin our body atonomy tour by 3:00 and finished them in 30 minutes, I am not so amazed about this exhibition, presenting human boday in different gesture and showcase it organ by organ, the body were volunteely donated for the medecial research and the show was brough in from German; yes, it didn't attracted us so much, that's why we only stay there for less than 30 minutes; the rest of the activity in the center is more fun, kids enjoy the 3D and 4D shows, when put on the glass and sit on the rocking chair, it feel like we were in some amusement park.

a very simple day for my wife, the gife I send was many " Happy Birthday "

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home