2004/08/27

Making friend with next generation is much more important than maintaining relationship with last generation; in the early 40's, the output will tend to be more experience, knowledge, leadership, judgement, networking rather than hard working or working long hours. this new finding enhanced by my wife, how to lead next generation and convince them to work as hard as we did in the old days and letting them understand we've been to the same stage and now contribute more time in thinking than doing.

Digitized my library continue today, I brought 30 more CD to the office and doing it when working on my PC, have a quick lunch with CTO, asking something about the hack attack, COO urge him to find the assasiant, I knew this was not a easy job, why attacks us is what I concern about.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home