2004/08/24

Typhoon number 16 ( I can't remember her name ) is approaching Northern Taiwan, the news from City goverment announce a day off today, the announcement was made 11:30 pm last night, the act of God bring a holiday to people less suffer from the typhoon, it gave me a very good night last night.

wake up at 8:30, didn't sleep for too late, waking my wife up and we go out for prepare some food in the bad weather, whenever there's a typhoon, I always think of keep enough food at home, the shortage of food and water make me feel uncomfortable, we do prepear can, snack and other life supplyment.

Playing PS2 shooting game with Sound after we finished our breakfase, I didn't keep my promise to play with him on last Sanday -- the auwful Sunday, this is a make up day for playing TV games; we managed to clear all the stages and win the last triumph together, it took us 1 hours in the game, father and son playing TV game together, observed by my wife, this is a common way father did with son for family.

check the mail at home now, nothing special. the unexpected holidays will defenitely impact on our business and the monthly target, as we operate in stores, close of shop and without traffic, the sign up potential subs will not meet our target. I remember 3 years ago, when typhoon Nari hit Taipei, the flood running over the first floor of our park, no water and electricy for a month and that's only one month after we lauch our service in Taipei.

I am checking our network via using the net, it works and connected, now , with the service amount up to 120,000. any service down will impact decent amont of subscribers.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home