2004/08/19

As COO is away for the vacation, I am kind of busy these days and didn't have much free time to access the blog, this morning, Profesor Shu called from Nantou and invite me to be the guest facaulty to the Chi-Nan University and teach the " Financial Management " with 2 other people, well, I am flatter to be approached by this opportunity , but at the same time, I am a little bit hesitate to this offer, Since my computing sense wan't good and my mathmatic scores are always below average in my acdemic backgroud, I am afriaid if I take this temporary job will screw up the Dean and be challenged by students; but on the oppisite side, if my resume include a professional teaching credit in the financial feild, this is a gain to my repution, so, I give him a " Go ahead " signal and see how it goes.

the Life press conference is a very touching event, I knew the show up rate of medis won't be high as no " Stars " in this conference, but this is a good intention organized by the foundation, so, I am happy involved as a royal audience; My speech is almost perfect, prisely express my feeling, my view point and my inspiration to the film, to the foundation and to the land, second part of free talk is a even greater mind, I point out 2 imprortant implication this film brought to us : one is without the hurdred years of disarter, the hurdred yeard of deep thinking won't come; second is how to be " ready " for the pain of losing family and relative, how to prepare ourself to next big earthqauake, once it comes, the earthquake impact won't be as great as the mindquake.

I think I done a good job today and I don't think the media coverage will be good tomorrow.

Interviwing PR candidate, her self introduction in requied salary is different from the priority list among things to chose a company, the answere didn't convince me, but as the marketing dept. is hungry for new manpower, so, I give it a go with this candidate, see how her merge with this just revised marekting team.

One of the senior employee went to hospital 2 weeks ago and under a belly surgery, I was not informed until the coffee break with her this morning, I feel so bad and told our HR supervisor that didn't care about our employee is a sin for an executive, if I were her, I must feel bad as no company executive pay attending to her even when she was in the hospital and experiencing an operation the first time in her life; I am lucky to invite her for coffee and make up any possible lost from the employee.

Put incentive to encourge our employee attending the company trip, as the first solicitation was good, this is a crisis of employee confidence, so , I decided to change the rule of the game to add some reward for this coming trip, see how it goes.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home