2004/08/17

Home box come for a service corporation meeting, a friend's friend, the set top box idea was not a pleasant thing to me, I don't really think the box on top of the analog TV will bring any revolutional change of the media world; TV and PC have it's own place to seed and grow, different reviewing environment, target, content and application - to sum it up, the different behavior science; the so call Digital Entertainment Center will come, but probabely not as these people see; the evlovtion is yet to come and the box may be the transaction between Digital TV and Traditional TV.

HK terminate the operation finally, heard the development via associate for months, now it come to an announcement., As I invite all the manager for lunch today, it gave me a good chance to touch upon this sensitive issue, on top of the HK termination impact, I also encourge people to openly discuss the response from our employees, where I bring the empolyee survery result with me.

Assistant marketing manager on board for 2 weeks, I changed the welcome talk to a drink at Mrs. Fei to have a warm feeling, she is in a unstable situation , I can tell that the communication between her and the manger lay a gap and it may result to a regination soon, I will inform my observation to manager.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home