2004/08/13

I almost miss the morning breakfast with Chairman this morning cause the alarm didn't work, luckily my PDA set the alam forthy minutes before the meeting, rush to the bathroom and did a quick washing, I managed to get to the hotel by 7:30; this is a casual breakfast since I was wondering if Chairman's visit this time we had a chance to chat, so, a double efforts put me in this early meeting.

Attending the e- Generation children exhibistion, as a guest to support the sister company, but the arrangment was not professional, hosting company didn't know who they invited as VIP, and didn't know who will show up then, and this improfessionism will embarassed a few person; I am OK with this kaois, but this is really impolite forget to mention or arrange seat for the executive who promis to come, we should not make such a mistake; the opening ceremory were packed because President Chen will lcome and speech, the security looks very strickly, when he walked in, the Body Gurads were standing beside me, their eyes are so sharp and bringing with them bullet proof equipments ( I guess ).

I take a long walk to the restaurant, this is not an ideal restaurnt for us, eating along is a bad feeling, the food is good as usual, the long walk make me all sweat up.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home