2004/08/09

I am the lucky man in the world today, the problem solved itself without any effort; attention the Life premium for YPO at Regent hotel, this is a Forum meeting within uppers, AJ arranged this preview and invited a few friends to attend, Chairman of dominate telecom player was one of the guest; when having the working lunch, I was sitting next to him, to this this great opportunity, I deliver the message about the coming meeting scheduled at 12 of Aug. And inform him the " wishes from Tokyo ", the process only take me less than 10 minutes and the mission was done without other efforts, no secretarial communication, message transfer, email , phone or fax, we seeing each other in person to deliver this important message; I am so lucky and I thanks my wife who comfort me last night and urge me not to be emotional this morning; now, my party's been complete, the ball is in Tokyo's hand.

Life preview among YPO's is a new trial, these big boss spending 3 hours in the documentary and another 1 hour to share the comments, form the conversation in between, I observed a lot of them do hold great opinions and indeed decent thinkers . This angle change my stereotype of rich people don't have a Brian mistake, and I am appreciate they want to share what they know in a candid way, it will help Full Shot communication some how; Director is very insist on his documentary integrity, no more editing, and to keep the film a long story -- 2 hours and 22 minutes; ' forget about the market and think what's the purpose to shooting this film ? -- this come from Chu; " you need enterprise to feed the foundation or asking them to help in emerge case ? " if there's no earthquake in Taiwan -- the hundred year's most serious single disaster , there won't be a topic like this to product a compelling film " -- these comes from David Du; " we sponsor a fews society, but we expect the result is the real audience and their positive reaction, sponsor is not a donation, you have follower will make the sponsorship meaningful " -- this is from Andrew. I do hope Director Wu listen and digest, what I can do is this far, if the box office didn't prove itself, all the offers we made now will be all in vain.

Didn't feeling well tonight, so I skip the ping pong session in Regent and return home having little hot pot with my wife. feel so tired today and the headache almost kill me in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home