2004/08/04

Having lunch with OP team today, OP team is our engineering team handle network operation efficiency and to handls all the trouble shooting issues together with Call Center; they are sort of entry level engineer in Network company, this lunch was cause by J. who fix my wirless len problem at home and from time to time condust on-site operation for my friends / celebrity who sign up our services, I bring Jonathan with me to the lunch.

what we have for lunch is Hakka meal, a near by restaurant providing above the average food in our neighborhood, it cost less than 2000 NT for a gourp of 9. this is the first time I granted my appreciation to the operaion team with a meal. we both feel comfortable.

Dominater Carrier's negociation is kind of hitting the rock, the expected subsidise from them is less than 1 / 4 of the total cumulate amonut, Tokyo asked me a favor to contact with Chairman of the carrier before our Chairman coming over for a hand-shaking scheduled on 12of Aug. I should do it but don't know how to pitch the ball, as it mix with the non profit foundational joint work, I won't want to be mistreated as a person taking advantege of the perosnal relationship, this is frigile as the tie development recently and it was cause by the compassion instead of my business specility; I don't want to ruin the rare friendship, but how to accomplish HQ'a request and to put our company in a better groud for the next few years?

the short break will come tomorrow, I need a rest, a no noize break with my wife. I can be anywhere, to clear my mind.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home