2004/08/14

lunch with Yu's brother at the French restaurant, they pay the bill when I was using the toilet, brohters insist to take turn on this quarterly gathering and deem it a long term friendship building, I appreciate this good intention and accepted it this time; this is a great French restaurant, but surprisely we are the only guest today, the entire restauant service nobody but us, I am not sure if the business is going down or this is the nature for the restaurant located in commercial zone, it closed on Sunday, the same habit as in Europe; the lunch topic is quite casual, a few update about the brothers and a new new gedget discussion, I feel a little bit tired at lunch, probabely because of the ping pong exercise this morning.

Happen to take a Mercedez Benz taxi, an extrodinary experienc, you definetly will talk to the driver when get in, this person is smart, he knows what he is doing, buy a second hand car with the same budget of buying a domestic new car, but for airport service, it can charge for 1200 NT, 200 more than other yellow cab, resident in Lung tan, Taoyung county where he keep a parking lot, this will make sure the car is save; the driver told me in Taipei, there are 10 more Benz taxi, a very interesting experienc for m.

EMBA after graduation party held in one buffe restaurant, I receive the last minutes invitaiton on Friday, as told by the administrative staff John will be there too, so, I give them a ok to participate, it was really boring, John wasn't there, the bunch of people were those who helping to organize and implement the graduation ceremony, this is a dinner for them, I am the only graduate person in the presence, it keep me in an uncomfortable situation, I remember attending on EMBA welcome party about a year ago, the situation is the same, I should obtain more information before OK to any public gathering.

Sending message for the lunch on next Monday, I can feel the receive is so happy to re-connect it, as the line been interupted on Friday, nobody's fault but may create a moat in between, the response is swift and positive, I thinks the feeling travelling between us is the same.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home