2004/08/13

COO take a long vacation starting today, he take decent leaves this year, I am wondering if he will return to Japan by next March and have a wild guess that a new replacement will soon be announced; HK operation will offically terminated next Monday, they will have a passive action to this transfer of subscriber, as the word will soon be spread out, media in TAIWAN may chase us and asking some very mean question about out operaiton and the policy of HQ in regard to the network business, I supposed to receive a Q and A sheet today from Tokyo to prepare this, but until now, the mail didn't arrived.

as I've invited all the managers to a dim sum lunch next Tuesday, it's a good timing to explore this message and to clear their mind at the same moment, the tone I set for this lunch is " a casual and free discussion ", we may discuss and exchange ideas about every thing but the target or budget, I am thinking how to bring the new excitement to the company and to re-generate the energy of the people, old habit die hard, all the routines must be cut and change is the only way to survive, I need to ask all of them to think and to participate on the development.

A. ask W. to call me and meet P. in our office, the favor will be granted but I am not in the positon to decide whether we should enter the deal with this company, I have a good ( or bad ) prinspal, if the relationship stays, I will open the door for them and to coordinate for the first time, but won't lead the discussion to the end, the goal is to secure the best interest of the company and to follow the code of conduct, how interesting a long lost friend find me by helping some business liasion and to connect with who I don't even know, maybe I am too easy to bringing trouble to my house and create additional workload for my people; I always advise people to reduce the so called " non value added activity ", how can in the oppisite, I am the person building more hurdles for them; although there may lays the business opportunity, but I should trust our people obtain this judgement to capture it once analyze.

I havn't decided where to eat on next Monday or should go out eating on next Monday ?

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home