2004/08/18

Met with Shino and her manager in the afternoon, didn't expect she will show up with her manager, when meet her at Mrs. Fei donw stair, she told me she is the subscriber of our internet servicel, this is a good surprise to me, I remember seeing her a couple times in different occasition, the recent one is the Ocean Music Festival last year, we met in a small cafe in Fu-long beach, of course, she don't know me then........ we don't have any subject today to carry, but when introduce the possiblility internet can bring to an artist like her, our platform of Artsit / Fan club is a good tool; so, I lead them up to our office and have a quick tour, some of our employee recognized her and even asked for signiture, a very health encounter, to take this opportunity, I introduced the manager to Shino and pre-scheudule a presentation to them next week.

LU FEN - her manager is kind of interesting, I have to admit that I don't remember seeing her before, if that was, should be long long time ago, very talkative lady -- am I the same type of person? but a decent person as well.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home