2004/08/22

If I didn't put myself ( physically ) in the theater for more than 6 hours ( 3 different movies ), I will defenitely blow up; return home by 10:30 pm, this is very late, I don't see my wife and kids, but found the suit case with cloths of them packed in my room, I almost went mad immediately, why she never think of me and the family we built together and perform such an emotional reaction, every time. I really mad, by writing this bolg, I hope I can delute some bad temper when seeing them return home, although I don't know wethere they will return home today or not.

late last night, my driver ( my brohter in law ) call my cellure, when checking the numer on the screen, I switch to busy function, in half an hour, that's 11:40 pm, he called again, I pick up the phone, he said that he is outside our house and would like to coming in, I told him to handle the business issue Monday at the office, the response turn me mad, he said he don't want to drive and want to quit now; I keep my temper inside and kindly told him that I will not take his car to the office on Monday, but he MUST follow the regination policy and to proceed it at the office on Monday; a very immature reaction and bad attitude, this make me mad.

this morning, my wife didn't want to talk to me, I apologise so many time, and told her this is not because of me, what should I take all the blaim, if she don't want to bear the burden for her family, simply quit it, why shall our family suffer from this intrigutor and to create such a tonado in our life ? she didn't resoponse and don't want to answer, I take my decision to go out for a day, nothing, to keep my cool outside and stay away form the big trouble it may occured.

if I don't stay in the dark room for 6 hours and letting the drama lead me somewhere, my mind will be fulled with anger , movie is the distractor today , a temeporary cure to my bad mood today; I tried to concentrate when watching the movie, but during the breaks and meals, it comes and hit me hard again, why sould I suffer from this, doesn't she ever think of the love I give her and the sacrifice we been through for the past years, a cold blood woman, always take the smallest issue and make it a maga issue, I am so angry , I am mad right now, it's 11:00 pm, I don't see them yet, I will called her and deliver my firmilty , this is not a way to handle it.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home