2004/08/23

The dispute between me and my wife come to an end 3 o'clock in the morning, this is a routine of ending our querriel, but this time, it's severes than before because I emotionally said to her " why not devoice ? ", a taboo in our relationship, I remember long ago, we had an oral agreement which is no matter how sour our relationship goes, no one can raise the topic of devocing, I break the rule this morning, a little bit regret now, but we didn't take it as a mean to slove the problem and treat it as a remendy to continue our dialouge; I am so exhausted to finish this game. as they came home by 1:00 am in the morning, how can I stand for this auqual situation, I want to make a strong statement about my upset and want to have this thing get over me today. I know I am sacrifice my life for this solution, but there's no way to have her understand the " Love " inside her unless she see a dying me or a rotten life of me.... this is a very pity situation, but how can I make her understand the thing didn't happen to her ? to feel regret about what happened ?

I invited K. for a coffee the first time in the NKSP, explain everything to him and told him how my family suffered by his inmature behavior and how it cost me to re-invented my family value with my wife -- his sister, until I disclosed what happen to me and my wife early this morning, he feels less touched, but when telling him how I suffer from the one I love ahnd how it torches me, K. shed tears, the first time I guess, the tears bring to a amically resolution of his future and his mentality, I appreciated his way to express in such a sincere way, I resepct that and willing to work with him longer. this is the day. I will follow bring my wife to 2 movies I've been yesterday, which I know will bring back the relationship and itimancy to us.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home