2004/08/27

M. politely decline my request for ' Life " support; I am not surprised, but from the letter he sent, I can smell that what I am doing is not a common interest for most of the business man. yes, the book " Monk and the Riddle " reflect to the situation I am facing, between " Must " and " Want to ", I choose " Want to ", I wish to reach a higher ground, a peak where no fame and fortune's interupption , a Shangerila where people can pour out their warm heart, doing good and sharing / caring one another.

My reply to his letter is simple, understand his difficulity and wishing him well, only under one condition, go to the movies when I preparing 2 tickeks for him.
Playing with the Linkin and find it can access to my address book, pick up 2 email address and sending my personal greeting to Pet and Vicky, they are :
Dear Pet,

How are you? Hope this mail finds you and find you well; it's been a long while since I updated you my recent this and that; things are going smooth here and I am gradually picking up the broad band business in Taiwan. Become a runner-up in a competitive broad band access market within 3 years of operation, it surprised a few people ( include me ). as the nature of internet service provider is very capital and labor intensive, I can only see the dim of light before sun goes up, but compare with the sunset of music industry, I am lucky.

Matthew came back to Taipei a few times, we met on his every return, he will running his own business in Taiwan before end of this year, a Yoga studio and developing it to a bigger scale of " Life style " chains, I didn't provide too much help but to listen and express my welcome his coming back to stay.

I've graduated from National Taiwan University and earned my MBA degree there this past summer, I share this excitement with my family and a few friends as well, this is one of my life goal and I am happy that I achieved it.

Family are all well, my father traveling to China very quarter, Fruit ( my daughter ) now begin her diet program, Sound ( my son ) is very into nature and science study, my wife will celebrate her 40's birthday next week, I am living a quiet life now. to take off the halo of entertainment spot light, life itself become much solid, I read and write, spending time with family and doing some " want to " such as : charity event, public advisory service.

Hope my this and that won't be a lose-focus letter to you and wish you a very health and happy life.

Best Regards
Roger

PS. I visited Harold Han once in a while, he share his insight and wisdom to me from time to time, it's nice to have a elder wise man who is willing to listen and to share.

Dear Vicky,

I am wondering if the e-mail I kept working still, simply want to draw you a " Hello " mail and see if everything goes well with you.

Life is Taipei is different now, as you may know the Presidential Election and emigrates who jumping to the emerging market in China have changed the land we live.

Yes. I am working at Sony Group still and the overall broad band connection business in Taiwan is relatively OK, as a runner up in the market for less than 3 years of operation, we are making a few records, the only problem is, we are not turn profit yet.

Family is doing well, kids are naughty as usual, telecom / internet business is a very local business, it refrain me from free traveling, I miss NY.

any chance to come to Taipei ? I changed my mobile phone number, this is the update : 886-910385678, the number I picked is for easy memorizing, in case I forget how to get home, you know, I am no longer a young man.

Hope this mail finds you and find you well.

Best Personal Regards
Roger

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home