2004/08/29

Today is the last day of kids summer vacation, everybody slept late this morning, this inclued me; I had a hunger for curry, asked the family to join, since me and my wife decided not to let Fruit freely go to health club with her garndma, we recenetly found that the grandma didn't really care about her, drop her on the bus station one stop prior to the destimation, have her across the street to the health club and grandma went to the different place, I hardly belive this is a grandma's love to her grandson ? Fruit take this opportunity doing what we didn't know, for a kid only 11 years old, I don't feel comfortablt about it, this is why we suspend the freedom for Fruit to enjoy her Sunday out with her grandma, this action limited our couple life as well, which mean we have to take care of them 7 days a week and can only secure time for ourself after dinner. even we know the kids won't go out after dinner, but we are aware of the non-stop TV watching will hurt their sight, but what can we do, grandma don't want to pay attention to it; this is why I am away form my mother, not because my wife drag me , stick me, this is really because she don't extend any help to our family, I don't understand why, I tried all my life to buy a house, people living under the same roof don't want to help each other, the closest relatives.......... I really don't understand.

I want to have curry, the desire is so strong, advise my wife, I take a taxi to Curry champ -- the curry specility located near Taipei Railroad Station, after the combo, I feel satisfied and strolled arond the 3C malls close by, visiting our new retail shop in K-MALL, a newly open IT product mall, NOVA mall, the traditional crowed market and TK 3C, a biggest chain in Taiwan; when checking our shop in the groud floor of NOVA, where we have 3 shops and recently terminate the shop at grould floor, from a distance, I saw a girl taking picture of the close shop where only left the banner, I am curious to know who want to take this picture ? Meida or competior, surprising , she is our staff, working overtime on Sunday to check any invetory / assets we can restore and save, I am touched by this good initiative and proud of having employee like her; businee in both K-MALL and NOVA weren't impress, but I bought a 40G storage from Trancend, the business card size storage is a piece of art, I am so impressed by technichians who improve all the techonology and improving our life in such a fast pace; 40G in business card with the price only 200 US.

When have my currey, I read the manazine and check the recommend book, I like the title " Renovate before Innovate ", the author Zyman tell me to " Sale what we know " but not to " Create what we think " in the business engireering process.

2 second round movie tonight with wife again, the Hong Kong thriller movie is OK, the Hollywood production " Twisted " is OK too, but I have a big doubt about why to set Chief as the murder in the end, cause this didn't explain who drop the FM2 to Jessica , the one who have this explosure is the policy phycatrist , he know every detail about Jessica and entitled to prescripe drugs for Jessica after therapy, the surprise ending design have too many leaks.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home