2004/09/02

Executive recuriter called this afternoon to confirmed that the fix line is seeing other candidate and we were no longer in the candidates loop; I am fine with the answer, as I originally wanted to turn down it , but it drag too long and the process even make me point finger to the recuriter, I thought they are improfessional and didn't provide the corrent information, but this is all gone.

Calling Professor Chuang and seeking his advise about the teaching opportunity in China University, he is a honest man who told me this is a bothering to me instead of decent exploure, I take his advise and told him I will politely reject this offer, when told him I even bought a text book to study at home, this behavior really making him feel uncomfortable and he is so upset about the invitaion granded by Professor Shu.

Correct the company brochure wording , especially English translation, I carefully review every line and make a major adjustment, as I see the brochure with English a presentation of company quality, this portion shall be carefully monitered.

Live project flesh games completed today, I check the site and love it, we create and design a flesh game and name it " Planting your tree of Hope, Love or Courage ", to inspire people join the community and get the snow ball rolling, I am hoping this campaign can achieve the virus marketing purpose. I should find time inviting our team with the flesh desinger for a casual meal.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home