2004/09/09

It bites me, the dog at Forest Elementary School not only bark, they bite; when sending Sound to his first day at Forest, I was bited by the dog who they name it " Flower Circle ", a leopard spot , short hair dog who poaching me and bite me at my leg. arm, hand for more than 5 times, my pant was torn down and the wound was bruise and shed blood; I am not shocked , ever keep dog at home and a pet lover, I knew I can't retaliate or fight because when Flower Circle attacked me, other dogs gather around me and bark, if I fight back, they may all poaching me, then I will be in deep trouble; I was rescured from the danger by the students, Predident approched me and feel sorry about it, I didn't raise any temper neither yeill at anyone but asked them to watch out this dog and don't let it hurt any kid here; this is the memory I won't forget, I havn't been attacked by dog from my memory;

I have to go home and washing the wound , change my pants; this keep me forget about the first day Sound in Forest.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home