2004/09/27

Tomorrow will be our 17th wedding anniversary; to add up 5 years of engaging, me and my wife known each other for 22 years, more than half of her live ( she is 39 now ) is spending with me; we don't have a plan for tomorrow, last year, the anniversary crossed with our first classmate reunion, to that that opportunity, we secured a room at Tsao Ling, but that wasn't a pleasant memory, I don't meant we don't have a good time, but since the earthquake, the scenic spot trun to be a respectroe of nightmare, a momentum standing in the middle of mountain, and the wording on the curved stone states the casulity and how bad they were buried alive; the history is too short to be memorized, stay there won't be a happy wedding memory.

this year, I do nothing but offer 2 gift which my wife loved, the sun glass really win her heart, I think 90 percent of Taiwanese woman afraid of sunshine, wearing a sunglass is a must for my wife, this Manc Blanc sunglass is an usuful gift she picked, a Prada nylon skirt is another gift she select from the Prada shops; she is not a material girl, wearning no jewels, living simply life, all I can offer is what she think value to improve her mood.

all the family members watch an animation DVD at night, drawing by a Japanese animater and won a few awards, I am not so impressed by this story, it's OK, but this is the first time we watching the movie at home together, so, a memory to be recorded here.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home