2005/02/25

I stayed up late, revise the presentation file I am going to report this morning, adjust the logic and remind myself not to make the same mistake I did on board meeting -- dig into the details which I am not really understand, the power point file was prepared by Special Assistant with the insturction of COO, I only saw it before fly out this Monday, Board Meeting is the rehearsal so to speak.

Wake up early this morning, I revised the presentation file, rewirte a few slides, making the headline my logic to support what I going to present this morning. arrived at the office in Tokyo preparing the print out; M. wish to stay for 5 more minutes, I didn't take it, as we are running out of time, if she really want to make her job done in time, she should be at the office as early as I am, the young people in our company didn't understand the custome and tradition of working in Japanese company.

I think how to make my opening a fun yet intersting begin, so, I make a confession about my dressing, I apology of wearing the wrong suit, I should be in Black, as we broke even in FY04 , making the profit position one year earlier than our business plan. so I promise to all the executive in the conference room that I will defenitely dress in correct code next time. then the opening and slide show my confidence about the company, when the Q and A session begin, there's no question, a very quiet yet supportive result. we make it, I am not really exciting, because this is only the beginning, we have to conduct a very challenging plan to make our company the no. 1 position next year. I take a long rest and bring 2 local colleage to a eel lunch and brought them to the airport now. I am happy that the moment came.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home