2005/02/19

The YPO event which chaired by me and S. was considered a top notch one among all the event held before; although the resource I generated wasn't so significant, but the friendships from thoes artist who joined were so impressed. I can see the ture response from artist who appeared and acted, especially Sky and David, without any doubt, they telling all the audience in public how them honor the friendship they built with me, it gave me a think about Clive Davis and Santana again.

Dinner at the Sherton Japanese restaurant " The Pearl Mountain " wasn't so great. The only value I can think of is to get to know a good Japanese restaurant in town. Mr. Lee didn't know what to express and I can't figured out what he want, it seems to me we are wasting our time. cited of his word : The good thing when eating Japanese food at Sushi bar is you feel easy / relax and you are free to check out anytime. so, we terminate our dinner in 1hour and 20 minutes; the pitch for consultancy will encounted with clients like him, I have to use to it and I have to accomodate client like him in the future, this is a testing water.

Home last night taking MRT, I love it, 30 dollar to Wang Fan Hospital Station, wife pick me up in 20 minutes, a great way to communicate , so I did it today when finishing my dinner with An. tonigh, this is the first dinner I had with him when he started his own music lable in China, it seems we can connected and building platform. see how it devloped.

A full day tour with Hochen / Shu Lu / AJ In Hwa Tao You, a second trip for me in one month, for Mr. Hoche also, the developing of triple win - my Snow Ball project seems working; conclusion drawed by CEO Miss Chen " Third Dept. -- think with hand , Second Dept. Fell with brain; First ( public ) Act with heart, " the initative we take may lay another mile stone for Taiwan.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home