2005/02/15

The first meeting in the afternoon is simple and clear, the uncertainly of COO put me in a much solid place, they can affort to lost both executives in the company, I am not sure this is a sacrifice or an opportunity, but Chairman make it simple and urge me resume supervison of operation beginning by April, all I know is tough and hard working ahead of me, the uncertainty of me should rest for 6 months now.

I can't be too easy about this temperory relief, as the task ahead is much critical than before and the gorwth hunt will never be easy for the company, my responsibily is greater than before, maybe another month, I should really concentrate on finding a middle of the road solution for mysel.

I told Chairman the re-loading of operation to me will lay some sensitive issue such as empolyee's feeling and overall operation consistancy, but its still early to see, I am back to the office and prepare my next meeting with CFO. who provide a vicheal to China, but Chairman's advise seems to conclude all the meetings and messages. how to balance my busy schedule is critical, when resume the operation position, I need to recruit a senior special assistant and work even smarter than ever.

Another 2 years of peace ? I doubt it. the consultancy development should go as planned.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home