2005/02/23

Yesterday was a simply day, taking two hours at Big Camara Tokyo, but buying nothing, the dinner at Shabu-Shabu restaurant was amazing; Japanese beef prove to be the best in the world;
This morning, to fulfill my commitment for Yen, I take the JR to HMV Shibuya shop and bought 15 CD for him, in additon, I bought myself another 10 CD also.
Reviewing the presentation for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I revised a few slides, some are wording problem, some are grammer issue, the adjustment took me 2 hours, setting meeting with the delegation from Taiwan, I went over the need-to-be revised slides. COO inform me the executives in Tokyo wish to have the presentation session in Japanese, I feel strange but relief, taking colleage back to the Hotel by foot, show they the recently opened 7 noodle shop cluster next to Shinagawa Station, showing the inner city of the station, having anothe cup of coppucino and bring them to super market for diary supply - such as water and fruits.

CFO took me to Fugu restaurant tonight - the blow fish which is famouse for its taste and poison, the special set was 9000 Japanese Yen per person, but he paid 8000 per head, I asked him why, well, he negociated it from Taiwan before arriving Tokyo and bargain to this great price, I am amazed by his controller nature, the saving benefit to our taxi transportation.

Going down to the Celler Bar with other colleague after dinner, a Spanish deco with warm red coach, I don't really drink, but ask the question about the launch of EC Mall, quite a challenge ahead.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home