2003/08/29

Night in Brown Sugar, only 3 of us, but we occupied the best seats and pay the minimum, the only benefit we didn't get is stay longer; thanks to Sam and his brother, we went to the top Jazz lounge downtown , this is the first time I bring my colleague from Japan to place like this , a casual and social venue, to celebrate his 42 birthday, no companion, no flowers, no birthday cake, but with quality of people and decent talked, we stayed there for only an hours, but it seems our relationship with the biggest telecom carrier is getting solid; Consultant Lee is the only guest last night, in the morning, we process a very formal meeting, and an accidental invitation turn on to be a second round of communication with much better result; we touch upon everybody's background and try to figure out the intention / motivation behind this corporation.

it's a little bit strange that I met top of the elite in Taiwan these days, although I am not yet one of them -- and probably will never be, but the circle is getting smaller, which means, mutually, I am associated with them and may be familiar in directly; Mr. lee own one of the expensive condominium in Taipei, neighboring with Robert Tsao-- UMC , Ko tai-ming -- Hung Hai , Berry Lin - Quata -- a top of the cream celebrity and richest persons in Taiwan, he don't drink any alcohol, don't smoke , gambling ? I don't know, don't go out at night or following any activity after dinner, married to a Taiwanese girl and have 2 kids, pretty much the same family style as mine, the chemistry developed well, I think we ( include my Japanese colleague ) become friend after the 60 minutes in Brown Sugar. we even had mutual friend in entertainment field.

Sam get the best seat for us, I am not a big fan for lounge, nor in found of the live Jazz offered in Brown Sugar, but to leverage my background and enjoy some entertainment privilege is something different. We waive the minimum charge of 4,000 NT per VIP corner and secure the best seat there, again, I am not a big fan for night life. it reflect to some of the now happening Taipei only to showcase to my friend.

HCG's presentation / demonstration was very interesting, it ONE.net really take off, then the one number, combine telecom / internet / communication solution and cross-platform technology will dramatically change the life of human, I am impressed in how they create and develop to such an user friendly interface and try to overcome all the obstacles in all forms of communication, as they told me, they are the leading company in 3G operation, I will open my eyes widely and see how they turn the world around, I myself would like to obtain one of the test account and get myself into the new world of future, then telling you how it feels to be tracked every minute everywhere.