2003/08/18

October seems like a busy music month for me, 3 difference performances coming to town, Oda's J-pop concert on the 18th, Buna Visto Social Club -- the Cuban Jazz legend arrived on the 23rd and Yoyo Ma's cross-over Bosa Nova concert scheduled on the 28th, we sponsor 2 events- Oda and Yoyo , so the distribution for ticket will take effort again, I am planning to have the next Board Meeting around end of Oct. we may then invited all the directors to the Yoyo concert.

Today, I need to present the outline for my essay, I am planning to complete in by next Jan, so, I need to finalized the topic in next few week, I am now rather take a easy attitude to this task since pursuing PH.D will not be a short goal for me, Music and Internet is something I would like to emphasis upon, how the technology and listing behavior change an industry and how the old school facing the enormous challenge never happen before, hopefully , this outline can be accepted by Professor Chuang, My instructor and essay faculty.