2003/08/13

met with primary school classmate made me so exciting, 3 of us had a great time yesterday , Lin is my best friend when in primary school, we have 3 in one group, beside Lin, Wei is another buddy to the group; we -- about the same height, the same ranking range in the class and doing after school activity together; I found Lin last year via the internet search engineer, we send email a couple times, speaking over the phone a few, and finally, we see each other in person yesterday, he said we haven’t seeing each other since we were 18 years old; Shu is our neighboring Classmate, when in primary school, boy and girl are in difference class, we at Class A sharing teacher / resource with Class B, Class A is boy and Class B is girl, Shu didn't have any strong impression about me, but remembered I was sick all the time and didn't develop a good model to communication with girls; well , at least she said I was a good student -- the only judgment is the scores for every examination.

The most beautiful part in reunion is to bring back memory and to share " what's going on " between parties and reveal other classmates' status quo, when the name pop up from the box of memory, it's like unlock of the secret jewel box, we begin to check the most impressive event he or she did before and try to capture the best moment in life.

Yes, someone said it before : when recall the old memory more and forget the recent business, it's the sign of getting old, well, I will never let it happen, as I cherish the old friendship but will keep good and sharp metal status to handle the current me.
I will tell Wei the story when see him this coming Sat. and searching for long lost good friend on the web again.

EMBA diner crazy as before, talking is much important than eating, sharing is much important than seeing each other, we can always find a good reason / excuse to celebrate the get together or to waive the frustrations. Last night is another crazy night.