2003/08/09

i am sure that my parent was stay at ParkSpring Spa Hotle arranged by my wife, althrough she didn't say anything, but I can fell that this is a father's day gift / surprise for them under the name of me -- their son; now. I have to explained a little bit about my family, we are living in the same roof for 3 generation, this is a used traditional Chinese family, the elder or only son shall live with their parent and taking care of their diay life; every consideration is concerned about the father and son relationship. but to live under same roof wasn't a easy job. especially when you got married ( which means someone originally outside your family with no blood-related relationship is joint the family ), your wife will take most of the responsibilty taking care of the entire family, especially the elder. so. the conflict created, the son stand in between need to fix all the " family issues " in proper matter, no bias to parent, and no favor to wife, what a job... I can't tell too much about family business, the only thing I want to reveal is that my wife never have any argument with my parent, this is a virtue that seldom can keep.