2003/08/15

this is another budget session, I arrived at Tokyo last night, the weather change dramatically, I though this is normal until this moring the locals told me this is abnormal , last week, when I was here, it's like 37 degree, last night, it turn to 18 degree, fortunately I bring love sleeves,

First time taking EVA's new Airbus from Taipei to Tokyo, this is an unique expericece, the business class is in it's mordern shape, the airline stewdress change the uniform , now look more fashion, the amazing thing is they provide Din-Tai-Fun deserve set menu for business class guest, I know it all come from the competition, sicne Hanada airport is no longer favor China Airline and EVA air, the communicator can't really enjoy the time saving between Tokyo and Taipei, for instance, the transportation between Haneda airport to down down townTokyo will take appromixely 50 minutes compare to the Narida airport, which will take more than 90 minutes to downtown Tokyo, the other benifet from Heneda is the speedy immegration procedure , sicne it's a local / domestic airport, so, it save time again, I remember last year, heganshan launch a new route from Haneda to Shingawa where our Head Quarter is, the train will take 25 minutes direct from airport to office; all I want to say is that no differeciation now, EVA need to secure the customer, so , better price or better service turn to the market place, then customer enjoy better service than before.

I had time for 3C shopping yesterday, the place I went ti Big K, the megastore in the heart of Tokyo, 6 stories of shope they took from SOGO department store, this is a one stop for all electrinic related product. I stay there for 3 hours and do a little shoping, Sony booth is the traffic spot, I found a new competiton internally again, Sony Network Asseccory -- new product line from new entilty product all network enable accessory including mouse, and I saw the Viao shop do sell Viao mouse as well, not to mention other applications.

We had dinner in one of the local Sushi restauanat, a management issue erupt there when COO asking our senior manager her vacation plan and found it was pre-scheduled to extend the business trip here and enjoy holiday in Tokyo, this make him very upset since the policy don't allow our employee to take business trip as advantage and making private funcitons, especially the person been accused is in chagre of the administration dept, I could not say more as this is my finding when met COO at the lobby, it's a little bit emarrase for the perosn who's been challenge, but what make COO angry is the ethic problem, he shalll not be cheated when put lots of turst to the person., the dinner was not a happy one although we have to eat, it seem eveyone losing appetise.