2003/09/01

Friday night, I took a early leave, well, not exactly, I left the office on time to catch up the movie with my wife, the movie we went is " S.W.O.T " a relatively good movie with good structure; compare with ' Bad Boy 2 ", I like it much better. legal fighting or league possession with guns are boys dream, to be a cup is something some man dream of, to be the SWOP, police of the police is like tattoo to a policeman, it's honor and pride, so, the story wasn’t bad.

Saturday and Sundays. we spend 2 days celebrate Marble ball's 38th birthday, in the morning, we discover one of the oldest noodle vendor somewhere near Cheng-Kao high school, this is a street vendor turn a famous noodle shop, the taste is OK, at least we had the experience with the family.

I go for the Ping-pong gathering as usual, as we running out of the free admission tickets, the place we visited is a Public social community building running by municipal of Taipei City, the fare is so cheap, 10 NT per hours, 2 hours as one sessions, we saw a lot of " Good Hands " flying all over the table tennis course, we - the team play our game as usual, I am very bad that day, winning only 3 games, a very bad day. after the exercise, me and my wife went to circle -- the old street vendor market had our birthday dinner.

Sunday is an experimental day, we go for an Italian lunch, a rare experience for us, my wife don't like western food, but Burno, this Euro-Japan restaurant offer good and less expensive set menu, my boy eat them all and my wife enjoy the western food for the first time, after lunch, I suggested to visit the new open shopping mall - Windance in Shing-Chu, we drove for 90 minutes and found a huge mall stood there, you can't image in Shin-Chu, it can accommodate such a high volume, high turn over mall, the deco and construction is better than the core -- according to our first impression, we spend a few hours there , then decided to taste the local flavor -- the street vendor again in Chan- Hwang Temple, the drive back is smooth, we get on the highway around 6 pm and arrived at home by 8:00 pm, then me and my wife enjoy another Italian movie " Turnip " the DVD I bought couple of weeks ago, I was attracted by it's introduction such as " the first movie after ' Beautiful Live " shown in the United States for 5 months ", I personally believe word of mouth is something value than critic's recommendation, so I bought the DVD, the movie didn't disappointed us, this is a thrill story about a simply house wife. how she re-discover her beloved after all the years, simply but touch story.

Monday, as busy as usual. especial on every first week of Month, I will chair the strategic meeting with directors to address issue beyond operation level. so, the long day is full of meetings, late afternoon, I receive a wedding invitation, I know who send it when saw the red envelope, I am a little bit happy and a little bit sorrow, I will give my best wishes to the lucky one. and keep the little card inside the invitation written " I will always cherish the pure feeling, for good " sometimes, the simplest is the strongest.

Tonight, I celebrate my wife's birthday at the small hot pot restaurant near our house, it's a typhoon night, we celebrate her birthday with windy and raining outside, this is the first year I bought her birthday gift on the day of her birth, A MIU MIU wallet, I hope she will like it, use it or keep it.

The wind is getting stronger and stronger; I am writing on top of the house, with the music from Dan Baird - sour and hard voice from Georgia Satellite -- the white blue make me even blue.