2004/04/12

Michael Angelo concert in Taipei, well, this isn't an official concert, Michael bring his guitars ( include the famous " Bad Boy " ) and jam with the backing music ( minus one ) in the new opened venue " The Wall ", I shall be the eldest audience in the venue, preparing to go 2 weeks ago, when accidentally seeing the concert poster in front of the venue ,, that's when I went to the movie, the venue is at the basement of the cinema complex.

Speeding guitar solo and riff is my favorable ' noise ' since I become the rock fan , I don't play any musical instrument, but do appreciate the skilled musicians; Michael on stage alone , but her technique is so amazing, speedy with his trademark -- the butterfly left hand. when playing with his BAD BOY, audience went crazy, how can a man playing guitar this way ? I stayed there for 2 hours, the extra benefit is the organizer / promoter is an old aquatint, when saw me in the entrance, he is kind of surprised, but show his passion again, I didn't expect that he will come in and give me set of Michael's albums - 5 CD and 2 DVD, the gift is a pay off for man like to join this gig with young and coming rebels.