2004/05/17

Monday shall be a day in the office, but I make series of meeting appointment right after the weekly managers' meeting, my sequence of appointment begin with lunch with old time friend -- Yan and the " we don't have cross road yet " artist Shie; as usual, I invited Yen for a chat and lunch and we share and update our where about briefly; it seems I am the person who initiatives the hook up everything and of course pay the bill; we've been knowing each other since colleague days, I am the first amerture promoter promote the first outdoor concert for they " The starry eyes ", we have long history and long story to tell, let's me find a proper time to cover it; Shie -- he is the second artist signed to our company -- me and Yen runs an artist management company together 15 years ago; we didn't contribute to his career as an artist, but turn to be good friend until now; the lunch is quite fun.

after the lunch event, I attended a pitch presentation together with Michael for the artist community service platform project; Dorian is the second target which I instruct our people to pay attention to, the pitch last for an hour, then I rush to Sheraton Hotel for an consulting session, one of the tech company wish to bid for a multi media database project from the government and seeking my opinion about the need from Music industry, they feel stranger why the government official stronger recommend they come to see me before present the proposal, my suggestion inspire these tech geek, I only told them when establish the architecture of the multimedia database project covers varies industry such as Music / Picture / Commercial / Publishing, they should think about the horizontal integration / cross-industry complimentary role in this structure,especially when consider music in the future, it should traveling across the boarder of all the audio / visual industry and be an integal part of other industry -- this might be the music industry next; I think I do make their day ... WOW, what a " Fish " metaphor happening here and now.

5:00 pm is the scheduled event for attending farewell party of Chief commissary in Culture and .... I walked down the escalator and approach the reception table of this party, when sign off my name, I walked in the venue and found no one there I am familiar with, I think I am not belong here, I make a clear decision to leave the party immediately, calling my car and having my driver send me to Regent.

it's 3 hours before my Ping Pong session in Regent, I remember seeing the movie showing time in CSC -- across the street of Regent Hotel, I am lucky, showtime for ' Alcamo " is about to began in 5 minutes, this is a very rare situation for me to go to a movie along, unless I am traveling abroad; Alcamo is a very expensive movie -- I read some article about it, Showtime Cimera is located in a " Club " zone , when get in the dark room, I checked the environment with my eyes, I can easily identify the " mistree " accompany with their lover -- some gentleman is pretty old -- in their 60's I guess, and those ladies at their 30's, they can't reveal themselves under the sun, they can't enjoy the sun together, they don't even enjoy the movie, I shall never taken their seat and be one of the old guy with young lady , this is scared me.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home