2004/06/24

My thesis draft version delivered to 3 professors this afternoon, the last one goes to my adviser by 5:00 pm, half of the stone falling down, but the risk exposed, as I didn't finish them all, the last 2 charpers need to be fixed tomorrow and I will bring them as the supplyment attached to the draft versin, I slept less than 3 hours for the last 3 days, didn't taking any stimulate such as tea or coffee, this is the energy buring form my ass. when deliver the last one, I am totally exhausted, asking my wife eat shabu shabu tonight, I need som poteien for my body.

this is a test to my adviser as well, I am not going for high score and I might put him in a difficult place since this is an " to be continued version ", but this is the best I can do; call CC -- YPO bartner at Regent to prepare desert and lunch for next Monday, at least, this is my expertise, preparing a great delicacy when conducing the orla test.

Grace called this afternoon , since we didn't get together for a while, so we set an appointment to see each other next week, tomorrow, I need to fix the last 2 charpter and preparing the presentation file.

it's only 8:30 and I am feeling so tired, it's time to make up my sleeps now. good night. for those who I know, please prey for me for my examination next Monday.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home